Access to AHA scientific journals is available to institutions and individuals through AHA membership and non-member subscriptions. The following information is meant for current subscribers. Click here for information on free non-subscriber services.
Activating Your Subscription
How to view or change your Subscription Information
- What to do if you forget your User Name and/or Password
- Return to the Sign in page and click Forgot Password. To reset your password you will need your username or your customer number.
- How to locate your Customer Account Number
- Your customer number appears every other month above your name and address on your print subscription mailing label. The mailing label is on the carrier sheet enclosed with your journal issue in the plastic mailing bag. The customer number also appears on the acknowledgement letter you received when you signed up or renewed your subscription. If you do not have either of these items on hand or if you are having problems, please contact Customer Service.
- Update or change your profile information, password, or notification preferences
Manage Individual Alerts
Individuals can register for the following services free of charge by visiting My Alert Summary & Preferences. There you can sign up for citation alerts, track the topics, authors and articles important to you, and receive e-mail notification of new issues, complete table of contents for new issues, and special announcements from the American Heart Association.
For additional support on accessing member subscriptions contact AHA Customer Service. All other feedback and support questions should be directed to LWW Customer Service.
Account Administrator Only:
Phone: 1-800-638-3030 (1-301-223-2300 Outside North America)